ApexDC++ and Win7 huge problem

horus22
By horus22 in Support,
Hi, I have this problem since I've switched to Win7 x64. ApexDC++ has a huge lag when trying to maximize it, it feels like the PC does not have enough processing power to get the application to work in realtime. It takes minutes of waiting for ApexDC++ to maximize. I'm only connected to 24 hubs, barely uploading, not downloading at all, and after 10mins it still did not maximize, as you can see in the picture that I've attached. [i did not clear the windows nor the buttons, it's Apex's lagging behaviour when trying to maximize it] I remember that 1.3.1/1.3.2/1.3.3/1.3.4/1.3.5 reacted the same, so it's not a glitch related to 1.3.5 only or something like that. Don't know anything about pre-1.3.1 versions, but I believe that they react the same. Switching from Aero to Basic theme has no impact. Funny thing is that this problem doesn't appear in WinXP, not even when connecting to more than 100 hubs. My PC is has an Intel Quad Q8300 CPU, 8GB DDR2, 2x HDDs, etc. I use Win7 x64 Professional. I used ApexDC++ 1.3.1-1.3.5 x86. Any advice?
  • 11 replies