Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oxxo

Apex error on Vista

3 posts in this topic

Hello

I have Apex 1.2.1 installed on Vista Ultimate, but i have some problems with it. I tried to fix it but no results, reinstalling the program doesn't work.

So when i install Apex dc it workes great, but after i close the program and opened it again the problem appears. When i open the program again and search something and try to download the folowing error appears in the left corner of the window : "Error saving hash data: Access is denied."

Please help me solve this problem because i'm tired to reinstall the program each time i open my computer :P

Regards..

Hello

I have Apex 1.2.1 installed on Vista Ultimate, but i have some problems with it. I tried to fix it but no results, reinstalling the program doesn't work.

So when i install Apex dc it workes great, but after i close the program and opened it again the problem appears. When i open the program again and search something and try to download the folowing error appears in the left corner of the window : "Error saving hash data: Access is denied."

Please help me solve this problem because i'm tired to reinstall the program each time i open my computer :P

Regards..

Moved to Support.

You must ensure you run ApexDC++ as administrator. Right click on the ApexDC++ shortcut, and select "Run as administrator". That way, you give the program correct privileges in order to save the hashdata into the program files directory. :)

I've created a guide on this too.

Moved to Support.

You must ensure you run ApexDC++ as administrator. Right click on the ApexDC++ shortcut, and select "Run as administrator". That way, you give the program correct privileges in order to save the hashdata into the program files directory. :)

I've created a guide on this too.

Thanks Lee, and sorry if i've posted the subject again or in a wrong place :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0