ent0r

TCP p2p connection check FAILED

10 posts in this topic

Hi , i was using the "check connection" option by chance.

Since i am using 2 other p2p programs, whose TCP connections work fine, and since i already tried changed the ports, I must assume, that either the test itself is has an error, or apexdc.

I have to admit, it might be the "tomato" Firmware of my WRT 54g, but as I saif earlier, all the other programs seem to be fine. (the emule check yielded positive results)

Am i the only one?

I doubt it would work if you have an private area ip.

The owner of the site has been notified af this and he says that he will fix this asap but he´s very busy so hopefully this week.

Why we don't use eMule way of checking? Or at least adding it as "Check if above fails"?

Edited by Zlobomir

btw with the previous version i really had the problem, not just this site told me .... with the new one i haven't seen it yet ( i'll have to knock it down )

Hi all

I got feedback from an ApexDC++ 0.4.0 user that he has also this problem.

I checked with him all settings for the connections and made also some tests with downloading filelists from Active and Passiv users. Everything worked fine. But he wanted to know if this is a problem with his port- or FW-settings or if it is only the site that is being pinged.

Can you please help me?

Thx in advance.

BR

baba.runner

Edited by baba.runner

I believe it is only the site, since even when the test fails, the program may operate normally. And if it is a port or firewall settings, the program just could not search/download.