mpioner

[REQ]Repair files

11 posts in this topic

When I start downloading file to the directory where there is a file with the same name, then ApexDC++ simply rewrite it. It would be better if it will compare

TTH of such two files and act like this:

1. TTH1 = TTH2 -> stop downloading;

2. TTH1 != (a bit) TTH2 -> download corrupted parts;

3. TTH1 != (absolutely) TTH2 -> overwrite or delete file.

Actually it's better for us to wait for BM to do the work and fix the bugs around it. Joking. :D

Edit: I do not think it's very likely BM to re-add TTH checking :D , so there is not such danger.

Edited by Zlobomir

Many people are waiting for this, including me... I rather shouldn't expose TODO list, so let's say that Your preys might have been heard and may (or may not) be answered someday, who knows?... so stop complaining. :)

Many people are waiting for this, including me... I rather shouldn't expose TODO list, so let's say that Your preys might have been heard and may (or may not) be answered someday, who knows?... so stop complaining. ;)

TODO list? hmm afaik we don't have one atm. so you must be talking about some other TODO list, StrongDC maybe? :)

My post is not related to any official TODO list, it's my suspicion :)

It's upto client devs to confirm any informations it there are such

Speaking of Apex itself - what happened to development page?

Speaking of Apex itself - what happened to development page?

that has been gone for ages, as i was too lazy to keep it updated, besides we wouldn't want to spoil the fun from you :)