Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XtremexGamer

Donations

7 posts in this topic

I'd be happy to donate, not just to get an early release version, but willing to support the development of a good dc client, as dc++ just doesn't cut it for me.

So, why not offer another way. I would send cash if that helps, as no way will I use Paypal.

I eagerly await your reply..

:)

I'd be happy to donate, not just to get an early release version, but willing to support the development of a good dc client, as dc++ just doesn't cut it for me.

So, why not offer another way. I would send cash if that helps, as no way will I use Paypal.

I eagerly await your reply..

:)

Hi and welcome to the forums. :)

If you are still interested in supporting Apex via a donation, you can PM me and I'll give you an address you can send it to.

Regards,

Lee

How much is it to Donate ?

Heh, seems more of a subscription when I think about it, personally I choose the amount I donated, I didn't pay a pre-set amount that I know of.

Heh, seems more of a subscription when I think about it, personally I choose the amount I donated, I didn't pay a pre-set amount that I know of.

well yes, but you were one of the first donators :stuart: and yes the above link is for subscription, but as I said one can donate any ammount but to do that they must contact Lee.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0