Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Delta-Z

Toolbar customization

5 posts in this topic

• Bug : when some buttons are removed from the toolbar through customization, it looks like its apparent width does not change (blank space is left to the right). So when I dock winamp toolbar in the same row, it shows fake "more buttons" indicator (see attachment).
  • Feature request : I like winamp toolbar docked in the same row as the main toolbar. But each time I restart, it jumps back to the next row. Very annoying, you should save toolbar positions between sessions.
  • Feature request : overall toolbar buttons customization should be improved. It should be possible to change button positions (up/down in the right list). Currently any button you add goes to some pre-defined position on the toolbar, and you have an option to add as many separators to the end of the toolbar as you like. What is the point to allow adding separators, if you cannot put any buttons between them?

post-769-1163435516_thumb.jpg

Bug : when some buttons are removed from the toolbar through customization, it looks like its apparent width does not change (blank space is left to the right). So when I dock winamp toolbar in the same row, it shows fake "more buttons" indicator (see attachment).
Are you using version 0.3.0 or 0.2.2?

There are more buttons in 0.3.0 than in 0.2.2 so you can´t use this toolbar image in 0.3.0

Maybe i´ll update it so it will work with 0.3.0

Feature request : overall toolbar buttons customization should be improved. It should be possible to change button positions (up/down in the right list). Currently any button you add goes to some pre-defined position on the toolbar, and you have an option to add as many separators to the end of the toolbar as you like. What is the point to allow adding separators, if you cannot put any buttons between them?

You can customize the toolbar any way you want. You have to click on the icon in right side (Active icons in toolbar) first, then move from left frame to right and than the new icon is placed after the icon you clicked. Hope you understand this. :blink:

Are you using version 0.3.0 or 0.2.2?

There are more buttons in 0.3.0 than in 0.2.2 so you can´t use this toolbar image in 0.3.0

Im using 0.3.0. I'm not using any of the new buttons, so it doesn't bother me. Thanks for the great toolbar btw :blink:

Hope you understand this.

Cool, it works! :) To add a tool as the first one on the toolbar, I just have to add it second and then delete the first one!

Is it really that hard to add up/down buttons? And I also don't like that it allows to put multiple copies of the same button.

Cool, it works! :) To add a tool as the first one on the toolbar, I just have to add it second and then delete the first one!

You don't have to do it that long way :)

Is it really that hard to add up/down buttons?

They really aren't needed...

And I also don't like that it allows to put multiple copies of the same button.

What you say! Every user has to have at least three public hublist buttons, and i recommend having two fav hub buttons too, without them the program is simply not usable :blink: (in case someone's not getting it, I'm joking here)

Yes, I'm personally happy with buttons now, and would prefer you working on more important issues. :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0