Lee

Released: ApexDC++ 0.3.0 (Preview 3)

41 posts in this topic

Delete the EmoPacks dir.(It must be where apex is installed)

Sorry, havent noticed that.Now it looks like better solution to me too.Anyway, my way still works, right ;) ?

Wrong. It's better to rename it, still. ^_^

Wrong. It's better to rename it, still. ;)

Rename, delete - its all the same for me ^_^ .

PS:I thought to add '/rename' to my post but it seems like I forgot.Now Ill add it :) .Happy now ?

Earlier today (17th November) we announced that the Update Check and Get (external) IP Address for 0.3.0 would be disfunctional for numerous days. This is due to previous versions being notified of this release.

After 20th November we expect everybody to have updated to 0.3.0 and therefore these two features will be working again.

Sorry for any inconvience, please help notify everybody of 0.3.0. :)

this

Notice: 0.3.0's Update check feature and external IP grabbing will return errors for the next few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.
:P

Oh, the update check is just a feature built into the client which is used to detect if the client has been updated and then informs the user until opening Apex if there is and sending them to the website to download it.

You don't need the update check until a new version is available. We'll enable getting the external IP in connection settings tomorrow.

You don't need the update check until a new version is available. We'll enable getting the external IP in connection settings tomorrow.

Ah right, thought he meant on 0.2.2, makes sense now. :ermm:

Earlier today (17th November) we announced that the Update Check and Get (external) IP Address for 0.3.0 would be disfunctional for numerous days. This is due to previous versions being notified of this release.

After 20th November we expect everybody to have updated to 0.3.0 and therefore these two features will be working again.

Sorry for any inconvience, please help notify everybody of 0.3.0. :)

is this window is present because of this? or it's sg else? or what should i do? am i blind again not to see the solution?

or it is a totally different thig?

can you tell me what is NAT? :ermm: :)

natfo6.jpg

NAT - Network Address Translation

in your connection settings you an option have 'firewall with manual port fowarding' the feture you have quoted is talking about this

thanks, i figured it out an hour after i posted it :)

there's nothing to do with me, i'm a blindman :)

i want to add the country flags,what file must i download and add were ?

i want to add the country flags,what file must i download and add were ?

Help > GeoIP database update

extract and place in Settings folder :D