Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vigylant

Turn off multisource?

14 posts in this topic

Is it possible to entirely turn off multisource?

And dont tell me to just use another client, I like apex because it shows how many users that has one file :blushing:

Ok, thanks :blink:

Another question.. If i compile apex myself, can i change the tag the program gives?

You see, my favourite server has banned apex, and emulation mode makes me loose slots and stuff...

Another question.. If i compile apex myself, can i change the tag the program gives?

You see, my favourite server has banned apex, and emulation mode makes me loose slots and stuff...

Yes, but they could detect you as only changing tag is not emulation enough :blink:

What else changes? :blink:

quite a bit more, also including the one change that causes you to "loose" slots, as it's needed...

A good point for adding different emulations to Apex.

A good point for adding different emulations to Apex.

emulation is to emulate DC++. If you add anything else, then it won't be emulation, so it don't have to be there, because you will be kicked too.

emulation is to emulate DC++. If you add anything else, then it won't be emulation, so it don't have to be there, because you will be kicked too.

I meant add emulation of different clients, f. ex. DC++, SDC++ ^_^ , FulDC, etc. So if Strong is allowed, he can be in the hub with Apex.

Edited by Zlobomir

Yes, but some hub admins may not like this as calling those emulations hacking or anything else. Simple DC++ emulation is already a reason for some admins to kick your butt :)

I don't see a reason, as long as Apex behaves as real fulDC++, SDC++, etc.

Ok, thanks :D

If you;re not sure you probably can't. Well, not easily. :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0