JazzMike

[Support] Finished Uploads

5 posts in this topic

For a time I have thought that not all files sent appeared in Finished Uploads.

In the past I assumed that some matched files were sent by others.

However today I was sure that of 19 unique files, only 4 appeared in Finished Uploads.

Is this a known possible problem, or an issue I have. Is it possibly limited to certain users?

Thanks for your help and your fine program

Apex 0.2.2

If s1 DLs only one part/block of that file they wont appear in the finished UL list.And some clients dl part by part even if u are the only user to DL from.But apex still counts the upload/download ratio.

Thank you. In this case yesterday I know the individual did receive all jparts of all 19 files from me only, while 4 appeared, and there was a TTH match as subsequently others received files from each of us. (They are using DC++0.668)

I also noticed this problem.

And I don't think i'm imagining things when I observe it started after the upgrade from 2.1 to 2.2. If it was happening before that, I didn't notice. But it's quite evident now.

It might be worthwhile for the developers to doublecheck the program logic. I really don't believe that all uploads that should be appearing in Finished Uploads really are.

Thanks,

..gadasch

Wait till the next release, I believe Big Muscle might have fixed this in his cvs.