Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zlobomir

Numbered hubs in Public Hubs List

7 posts in this topic

Is it reasonable to have numbers in Public Hub List? Assuming that you and your friend arrange the list A-Z and the list is one and the same, you could easily point him to certain hub. ^_^

Is it reasonable to have numbers in Public Hub List? Assuming that you and your friend arrange the list A-Z and the list is one and the same, you could easily point him to certain hub. ^_^

tell him what hublist the hub is on, and what keyword to filter with...

tell him what hublist the hub is on, and what keyword to filter with...

And how much time I should spend until the filter returns only one entry? Any why both of us have to type several characters instead of he only typing 1-6 digits? ^_^

And how much time I should spend until the filter returns only one entry? Any why both of us have to type several characters instead of he only typing 1-6 digits? ^_^

Copy the address in hub list.

Copy the address in hub list.

Yes, good idea. Sorry for the spend time. Just was thinking that a list needs to be numbered... Maybe still be useful for Favs or Ups/Downs queues?

Yes, good idea. Sorry for the spend time. Just was thinking that a list needs to be numbered... Maybe still be useful for Favs or Ups/Downs queues?

OMG, he is making us all NUMBERS!! :)

OMG, he is making us all NUMBERS!! :)

We all are in the modern world. :thumbsup: Although I bet not all nicks here are equal to the nicks in DC++, nor we all are Favs of each other. But aren't you curious to know how many Fav hubs/users you have on each moment? :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0