CrazyBerserk

dcdev.net down?

12 posts in this topic

Hi, especially to those I also know from the YnHub forum. :)

Does somebody accidentally know anything about the YnHub homepage? The website seems to be down since last night or so and trying to connect to http://dcdev.net/YnHub/ sometimes results in a "403 Forbidden" error but most of the times just in a timeout.

Did I miss something there? Did they move the page or something?

<hopefulmode> (But maybe Todi, Yoshi and/or Nev are just working on the page and might have a little surprise for those of us who have been waiting for so many months now... :whistling:) </hopefulmode>

bad,its allright :whistling:

im a big fan ot that site,and i use YnHUB allways...maybe there're having hosting issues...

Something strange with their DNS. My system resolves it as 192.168.1.1

For those who are interested and might not have already found it out by accident, as I just did:

The YnHub homepage was obviously moved to a new domain, YnHub.org.

I wonder how the ones that already found it did actually find it... :D

For those who are interested and might not have already found it out by accident, as I just did:

The YnHub homepage was obviously moved to a new domain, YnHub.org.

I wonder how the ones that already found it did actually find it... :D

I guess I just found out via people within DC.

What i have heard the site have been under attack. So the make a temp site.

Yupp via DC too bad DC++ Homepage is still down but hublist.org is up again :D all of dc is pulling together and helping out against these attacks thats been going on :D

[...]So the make a temp site.

Nope, in a minute that dcpp.net was working a little faster than 0.00000001 B/s I could read a post from Todi saying that YnHub.org will be the new home of YnHub. Together with the comment that it sounds much better as the address to the hub soft. :D

Yupp via DC too bad DC++ Homepage is still down but hublist.org is up again :) all of dc is pulling together and helping out against these attacks thats been going on :D

So there indeed something has been going on recently. I found it very suspicious so many important DC related homepages being down or veeeeeeery slow almost simultaneously...

Well the reason why is known on dc .... too bad i cant say it here cause then this site might get in trouble ect. but anyways it will all be straighted out soon enough /regards Toast

Hell, in cases like these I hate it not to be able to connect to public hubs but only to the local ones on our campus. There we hardly take notice of anything that's going on in the "outside" DC, so I have no clue...

Strange things are happening to hublist.org. It seems to go online for a short period of time like it did late last night but then it goes down once again. It is pitty :blushing: