Kirill_S

Íîâûé òèï ññûëîê (New Type of reference)

10 posts in this topic

Interest idea! Magnet path already exists, this is next step.

Specification:

dcpath://<user_name>[@Hub(Address|IP)[:PORT]][/path]

<user_name> - general parameter. If hub not specified - DC try to load filelists from all users with same name on all active hubs.

[@Hub(Address|IP)[:PORT]] - can be specified domain name or IP of Hub. If hub use specific port - PORT parameter must be specificated.

[/path] - path in user's filelist. If specificated when list loaded this path must be opened.

In DC UI add to popup menu for users and folders position "Copy->Path".

Íå, ïðîáëåìà íå â òîì, ÷òîáû ïîëó÷èòü äîñòóï ê ïàïêå, ãäå ëåæèò èñêîìûé ôàéë. Ïðîáëåìà â òîì, êàê òàêóþ ññûëêó âûëîæèòü íà ôîðóìå ëîêàëüíîé ñåòè.

According to this link this should already be possible using a magnet link. I just tested it by sending myself such a magnet link via PM. Have a look there for the syntax of the link. You can also create it by right-clicking on a search result and selecting "Copy" > "Copy magnet link to clipboard". Those links should also work on websites, as well as in mainchat or PM.

Of course the popping-up DC client should already have some hubs it's connected to or at least some favhubs with autoconnect at startup to work. No hubs, no search results :blink:

EDIT: Uhm, well, this works for at least getting search results on the phrase in the link. But not for opening a special user's filelist and path instantly...

EDIT: Uhm, well, this works for at least getting search results on the phrase in the link. But not for opening a special user's filelist and path instantly...

if xl param is supplied in magnet link adding file directly to download queue is also possible..

Yap, but as far as I understood Kirill_S, he wanted a link to open filelist with the folder that contains the announced new files...

Call it simple - magnet to a folder.

Yap, but as far as I understood Kirill_S, he wanted a link to open filelist with the folder that contains the announced new files...

Yes, you are absolutely right! It should be the new type of link. It will help people to pass more quickly to folders with distribution kits, mp3 albums on a resource of the user, post them on forums. And ftp will die :blink: