chrisnva

Movie Links?

10 posts in this topic

Before Someone Jumps Down My Throat About This Question, I Am New To This Particular Forum, And Have No Clue On What Is Where, I Just Would Like To Politely Ask, Where The Links To The Movies Are Or Are They Available Yet, I Know The Other Website Crashed, And Maybe Their Hasn't Been Time To Replace The Movies & Other Things On The Past Website, But I'm Not Sure If This Is The Situation Or ?????????? So Please Understand That I'm Just Asking As I'm Not Sure Where To Begin....

Thank You..

P.s.

Glad You Are Back Online....Missed Ya.....

Before Someone Jumps Down My Throat About This Question, I Am New To This Particular Forum, And Have No Clue On What Is Where, I Just Would Like To Politely Ask, Where The Links To The Movies Are Or Are They Available Yet, I Know The Other Website Crashed, And Maybe Their Hasn't Been Time To Replace The Movies & Other Things On The Past Website, But I'm Not Sure If This Is The Situation Or ?????????? So Please Understand That I'm Just Asking As I'm Not Sure Where To Begin....

Thank You..

P.s.

Glad You Are Back Online....Missed Ya.....

:mellow: Hey, it's like you read my mind. I'm also new here & at a loss where to find what. Glad you asked what I was thinking.

This website is for ApexDC++, a direct connect client like PeerWeb DC++. There are no movie links available (this place is not like PeerWeb), they just support this site. :mellow:

This website is for ApexDC++, a direct connect client like PeerWeb DC++. There are no movie links available (this place is not like PeerWeb), they just support this site. :mellow:

Thanks for the insite!

:) :huh::blink::unsure:

I didn't realise this was the new PeerWeb site everyone is talking about. :o

Blimey.

I didn't realise this was the new PeerWeb site everyone is talking about. :)

Blimey.

lol... day late and dollar short or where u live, a pound short?

I might be answering the wrong question here, but movies are available for download in the lot of the hubs. Some of them even specialize in movies shares ( I'm not allowed to advertise here, but dchublist has some good info, watch for hubs where Apex is very welcome.)

Locoguru

Note: We do not condone using ApexDC++ to download/upload copyright material.

Note: We do not condone using ApexDC++ to download/upload copyright material.

Actually, thinking of copyright, in one of the interpretations in my country, copyright is violented only if the material is distributed 1:1 to original (i. e. box, inlets, etc.).

Actually, thinking of copyright, in one of the interpretations in my country, copyright is violented only if the material is distributed 1:1 to original (i. e. box, inlets, etc.).

But that's your country. ;)

Anyway, I don't want to get into a debate about this. PM me if you wish.