Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RadoX

Few things

25 posts in this topic

-Upload queue = Sort users in userslist alphabetacly and need root folder there so when I click user I can go back too see all.

-Would be cool to see cpu+mem usege of the program in bottom bar.

-Hotkey for open your own list.

-Open download directory + Refresh filelist button in toolbar.

-Notepad 2 like in McDC.

-Ctrl + click on username to put in messege.

-Alt + click on tab to close it

-keyboard arrows to browse tabs

-Drop down box with all language files in settings that are in a language folder under ApexDC dir.

-Be able to drag and drop when sorting in fav

-See in fav userlist in time last seen = Online - hub1, hub2.....

I think i´m done for now :P

-Upload queue = Sort users in userslist alphabetacly and need root folder there so when I click user I can go back too see all.

-Would be cool to see cpu+mem usege of the program in bottom bar.

-Hotkey for open your own list.

-Open download directory + Refresh filelist button in toolbar.

-Notepad 2 like in McDC.

-Ctrl + click on username to put in messege.

-Alt + click on tab to close it

-keyboard arrows to browse tabs

-Drop down box with all language files in settings that are in a language folder under ApexDC dir.

-Be able to drag and drop when sorting in fav

-See in fav userlist in time last seen = Online - hub1, hub2.....

I think i´m done for now :P

1: pointless, but cool your right on that...

2: if you want it...

3: get us some toolbar images and sure :P

4: not going to happen i'm afraid

5 & 6: will take a look, but when don't know...

7: don't think so, besides arrows are already used to move in text on text fields

8: maybe, you may never know

9: not happening...

10: how you expect me to do this, as when you are in two different hubs == different cid, thus it's different user for DC even if it's one person for us...

I don´t think your reply was in right order but I think I got the answers right, there are 11 requests.

1. Maybe pointless (Better to find ppl in the list when you are looking) but it feels like it´s not complete somehow

2. Yep it would be cool to see

3. You did not answer this

4. I will make an addon on my toolbar 2 for sure :)

5. demit as an op I have so much in the notepad hehe

6-7. Would be great

8. demit but ok

9. Would be cool for stubit ppl who don´t know where to look

10. Thougt so, so ok

11. Ok just thougt it would be cool not only see Online, online where? i´m in alot of hubs

I don´t think your reply was in right order but I think I got the answers right, there are 11 requests.

1. Maybe pointless (Better to find ppl in the list when you are looking) but it feels like it´s not complete somehow

2. Yep it would be cool to see

3. You did not answer this

4. I will make an addon on my toolbar 2 for sure :)

5. demit as an op I have so much in the notepad hehe

6-7. Would be great

8. demit but ok

9. Would be cool for stubit ppl who don´t know where to look

10. Thougt so, so ok

11. Ok just thougt it would be cool not only see Online, online where? i´m in alot of hubs

wrong i did not answer to req no. 1 somehow skipped it completely all others i did answer...

o ok, but what about 1 more than no comment :)

root folder would be nice... sorting by letter, not sure...

And how to become a tester?)

top secret info, that i am not allowed to disclose to public...

I think in version 0.2.2 it's missing something.

I can't find the option to disable "group search by TTH" (it's a good option).

If I'm wrong and I can't see this option, pls tell me where I can find it!

When a (www) link is wrote in chat or mainchat he always has color white (I changed color, but nothing). Why??

When a (www) link is wrote in chat or mainchat he always has color white (I changed color, but nothing). Why??

This is a problem with XP i believe, heard that in vista it works as expected :)

Just a comment about the Memory in Status bar request.

Apparently the getMemUsage code which is commonly used in dc++ based clients is a bit buggy and can cause a random crash at some point. I've never had it happen to me, but i've heard it from quite a few different people.

Having the memory usage updated every second or so (or how ever often the status bar is updated) increases the likely hood of the crash.

Personally i like that feature, but that's also the reason it was removed from dcdm svn last year. :wacko:

This is a problem with XP i believe, heard that in vista it works as expected :)

you can solve this by using Trem's method in his fulDC mod: store the positions of links in a vector, and check in respond to the WM_MOUSEMOVE message if the mouse is over one of these links; then show a hand cursor in such a case. this way, you can apply any formatting you wish to the links; they won't have the default Windows theme color ;)

Personally i like that feature, but that's also the reason it was removed from dcdm svn last year. :wacko:

i'd leave it in the About box, though; it's always easier to see the mem usage there than to do a Ctrl+Alt+Del. i don't think only one call would cause a crash... :)

Or a /pubstats in a PM to yourself? Unfortunately as I look now, I need my own empty hub in order not to publish that in MC of a live hub.

Edited by Zlobomir

In versoin 0.2.2 when someone download my filelist, in "Finish Upload" doesn't appear anything. Why? (I wish to remain the user who take my filelist).

And CRISE you don't answer to this: "I can't find the option to disable "group search by TTH" (it's a good option)."

Or a /pubstats in a PM to yourself? Unfortunately as I look now, I need my own empty hub in order not to publish that in MC of a live hub.

Why not just use /stats

In versoin 0.2.2 when someone download my filelist, in "Finish Upload" doesn't appear anything. Why? (I wish to remain the user who take my filelist).

And CRISE you don't answer to this: "I can't find the option to disable "group search by TTH" (it's a good option)."

Filelists: enable "log filelist transfers"

and for the other one, didn't have time to check on that one, and don't have atm. either...

Sorry if someone has wrote about this , but I didn't see anywhere.

Is possible to make ApexDC compatible with the old clients (like oDC, DC-old version, etc) to can download the filelist from this clients (I don't know almost nothing about programming - so I hope don't put stupid questions).

:wacko:

Sorry if someone has wrote about this , but I didn't see anywhere.

Is possible to make ApexDC compatible with the old clients (like oDC, DC-old version, etc) to can download the filelist from this clients (I don't know almost nothing about programming - so I hope don't put stupid questions).

:wacko:

no, it's not possible and there's no reason why it should be done.

no, it's not possible and there's no reason why it should be done.

it IS possible but there's no reason why it should be done. :P

it IS possible but there's no reason why it should be done. :)

the reason is because there is a lot of users who still use the old clients :P

For the Developers of ApexDC - it's possible to make somehow various share on each hub that I'm connected?

And thatz the reason not to put it - to force ppl upgrade.(but sometimes it can come in handy...)

About the different share per hub - I'm afraid that for now you should use a new instance/client for each hub. When we move to ADC however thinks may change.

it IS possible but there's no reason why it should be done. :)
it's not possible without increasing exe size and memory/cpu usage :P and it's main reason why it has been removed. The feature is obsolete and unuseful.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0