GS_Death

Raw Help Needed

5 posts in this topic

ok i would like anyone that knows about the new ADC raw commands to try and help me on this i have a raw command that used to work in DCDM and i believe i used it in PWDC but now i cant get the cheating description to work they raw is

$To: %[nick]From: %[mynick] $<%[mynick]> AUTO KICKED BECAUSE BAD SHARE: %[cd] Share:%[shareshort] (%[share] B)|$To: #[KickReport] From: %[mynick] $<%[mynick]> AUTO KICKED --> Nick:%[nick] IP:%[ip] Client:%[clienttype] Tag:%[tag] Share:%[shareshort] (%[share] B) CD: %[cd]|<%[mynick]> !kick %[nick] !AUTO KICK --> %[cheatingdescription] <--- Share:%[shareshort] (%[share] B)|

How come there was no answer on this one? I guess you figured out the new raw, but here it is:

$To: %[userNI] From: %[myNI] $<%[myNI]> AUTO KICKED BECAUSE BAD SHARE: %[userCS] Share:%[userSSshort] (%[userSS] B)|$To: #[KickReport] From: %[myNI] $<%[myNI]> AUTO KICKED --> Nick:%[userNI] IP:%[userI4] Client:%[userCT] Tag:%[userTA] Share:%[userSSshort] (%[userSS] B) CD: %[userCS]|<%[myNI]> !kick %[userNI] !AUTO KICK --> %[userCS] <--- Share:%[userSS] (%[userSS] B)|

I haven't tested it, but it should work. I hope I haven't made any typos.

wow noctis, been trawling through the archives. Good work ;)

A little correction for the last part:

<%[myNI]> !kick %[userNI] !AUTO KICK --> %[userCS] <--- Share:%[userSSshort] <<< TYPO (%[userSS] B)|

Thanks Balder. ;)

Edited by Noctis

Good Job. I have not had much chance lately.. to work on raw commands, and frankly its not my skill, I can, but I have to crack down on it hard to get it. thats part of the things I have forgotten and with all the blasted changes recently. its NOT fun.. on the protocol commands and such.. lol.. sorry GS