Lee

ApexDC++ Translations

210 posts in this topic

CZECH translation from me again for 0.4.0

ApexDC_0.4.0_by_Gigadisk.xml

CZ: vzkaz pro markera, jestlli te to bavi mi brat neco a pak si to upravovat, tak si to delej cely sam zmetku. Se s tim delam a ty mi to pak jen tak vezmes ? Priste se treba zeptej :-P

ENG: Messaga for marker, if you like steal my translation and you must change it, do it from clean ENG you a**hole!!!! I do it like idiot and you take it and don´t tell me nothing ? you can ask for it!!! Do it again and i dont translate ApexDC++ anymore :-P

Updated customisation page to display the new translations. Sorry for the delay, been locked out of our FTP. ;)

Is there a 1.0.0 language file available?

Updated first post with it. Please remember to edit your topic if you already have one rather than posting. ;)

Spanish translation for ApexDC++ 1.0.0Betas, still a work in progress. Expected revisions as new versions come out. Please PM me if you find any discrepancy.

Traducción al español de ApexDC++ 1.0.0Betas, aún en progreso. Se esparan revisiones a medida que salgan nuevas versiones. Por favor no dude en contactarme en caso de encontrar algún error.

truewolfman

Spanish.xml

rus for beta 3 will approach?

Would think Russian for beta 2 would work for beta 3. If not, hope someone update soon.

dont work :)

What about Russian for beta3?

This file works for beta 3, i've just tested it. You have to restart.

-Fynndu IS_Example.xml skránna og veldu hana

this line is so wrong in so many ways :) (2)

p.s. that's from the comment in the rar file :P

Edited by Aztek

Updated english transation file for people wanting to translate their languages. ;)

Да кривой он, как моя жизнь...

Please keep it English in this area of the forums. For other languages there are specific sections on the forums.

In This File there is a new italian language file for ApexDC++ 1.0.0 B4...

After return of holiday i will publish a new version...

Bye bye... :):D

NEW VERSION IS AVAIBLE

Edited by diabolik2186

Hi guys ;)

EN: There is a new polish translation to ApexDC++ Beta4 :") (in attachments below) (in addition: translation is semi-compatible with previous betas)

PL: Jest już dostępna nowa wersja tłumaczenia do ApexDC++ Beta4 :") (w załącznikach poniżej) (dodatkowo: tłumaczenie jest częściowo kompatybilne z poprzednimi betami)

Btw, To Developers: before the first runtime of Apex, i got a special box called "ApexDC++ Install" which contains (hurray!) translatable strings.

That's great, but for goodness' sake, what's the aim in translating strings, which won't be shown any more in the future ;)

Moreover, if i don't wanna to step by this "Instalation" i just can not click X button and shutdown this box, the only way to escape is after OK clicking :>

Regards and best wishes :]

Patrol

ApexDC_1.0.0B4_polish.xml

works, but all new features will be untranslated. I found ~100 new strings to translate in B3 ;-)

By the way, I tried to translate this file, and attached result. Maybe, it will helps to anybody

PS. а поставьте дефолтную кодировку в русском переводе не UTF-8, а Win-1251 :)

Russian.xml

Another Russian translation for ApexDC++ 1.0.0B4.

Основной плюс перед предыдущим - узкая менюшка, появляющая при правом клике по пользователям в списке. В общем скачайте и зацените сами.

last update 09.12.2007

- исправленно несколько мелких недочетов.

- измены названия приоритетов: вместо "Самый Высокий" и "Самый Низкий" - "Высший" и "Низший".

RU_1.0.0beta4_adem.xml