johntrial

[CRASH][0.2.1]

6 posts in this topic

i have some problems with apexdc++

1. if its minimised and i watch a movie (4 example) it crashes after some time

2. the speeds 4 upload/download ar wrong (it shows wrong values all the time)

3. the favorites ar not portable from peerweb to apex ( i want at least the names showned

works 4 hubs but not 4 users)

4. i had some files 4 download and made reread source - it got stucked - with procesor resources to 100%

and lots of page file ~300M (only from apex) - i have 640 M RAM

5. if i disable private messages then the PM i receive ar sent to main chat - i get ban 4 floding and

advertising to whatever - id like that if i dont want pm then they shoud be off

6. speed limits if it can be done dont limit minimum uplod to 256k let it be user choice

7. disconect slow downloads - sometimes doesnt work (i configured it well :D )

8. id like to be able to make shortcuts to varios commans (like add to favorites)

9. in publc hubs list id like to mass add hubs to favorites

10. when it downloads somtimes mi HDD makes strange noises like it suddenly resets the writing heads

(similar to sudden lost of power) - i have no power problems

10x

PS: i know its more like a demands list:); il switch to peerweb B)

i have some problems with apexdc++

1. if its minimised and i watch a movie (4 example) it crashes after some time

2. the speeds 4 upload/download ar wrong (it shows wrong values all the time)

3. the favorites ar not portable from peerweb to apex ( i want at least the names showned

works 4 hubs but not 4 users)

4. i had some files 4 download and made reread source - it got stucked - with procesor resources to 100%

and lots of page file ~300M (only from apex) - i have 640 M RAM

5. if i disable private messages then the PM i receive ar sent to main chat - i get ban 4 floding and

advertising to whatever - id like that if i dont want pm then they shoud be off

6. speed limits if it can be done dont limit minimum uplod to 256k let it be user choice

7. disconect slow downloads - sometimes doesnt work (i configured it well :fear: )

8. id like to be able to make shortcuts to varios commans (like add to favorites)

9. in publc hubs list id like to mass add hubs to favorites

10. when it downloads somtimes mi HDD makes strange noises like it suddenly resets the writing heads

10x

PS: i know its more like a demands list:); il switch to peerweb :D

As far as I know and remember:

1. Be more specific (crash report?)

2. Reported soon, will be checked/fixed ASAP (as time allows)

3. It has to do with an incompatibility to the new SDC++. Of course a convertor can be made, but the team Has too much work ATM.

4. With what client and version you started to download?

5. Not sure about that. ;) But if you mean an option "Turn off PM messaging", I would like to have it. Or with another option just to have all the PMs in one tab.

6. Apex DC++ probably will be banned for this from most hubs (leecher feature).

7. I guess it should be checked...

8. As in 2., it will be discussed/added ASAP (as time allows)

9. I agree, why not? :)

10. Someone else to share impression... Maybe it's allocating space?

Edited by Zlobomir

Looks more like a HDD failure. The same happened to me with two Maxtor hard drives. Possible sollution: change IDE cable.

Be careful. Especially if this is an IBM IC35 or DTLA drive. Mine died few days ago. It also was making strange noise.

3. It has to do with an incompatibility to the new SDC++. Of course a convertor can be made, but the team Has too much work ATM.

i'll be commenting to only this as converter can't be made, and the incompatibility is with new versions of DC++ too...

i'll be commenting to only this as converter can't be made, and the incompatibility is with new versions of DC++ too...

Sorry, apparently I overestimated myself here... I just thought that it's on the eMule principle with importing downloads...