GS_Death

[Crash][0.2.1] Cause unknown

11 posts in this topic

my apex was crashing alot in a week and this is the exception info for the last time

Code: c0000005

Version: 0.2.1

Major: 5

Minor: 1

Build: 2600

SP: 2

Type: 1

Time: 2006-09-04 22:09:07

TTH: 7MBO34H7IUIKKC7GWZCDZOH4E3GMTUVVKXPO4IQ

c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\client\user.cpp(39): Identity::getParams

c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\windows\hubframe.cpp(1266): HubFrame::addLine

c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\windows\hubframe.cpp(823): HubFrame::onSpeaker

0x0290E00E: ?

0x00A0005D: ?

0xAC458BA8: ?

Unfortunatly I don't know what caused your crash, although it is very weird that it refers to files that are in a directory which would surely only be on Crise's computer? Anyway, do you have any idea what kind of things you were doing at the time of the crashes?

Unfortunatly I don't know what caused your crash, although it is very weird that it refers to files that are in a directory which would surely only be on Crise's computer? Anyway, do you have any idea what kind of things you were doing at the time of the crashes?

My guess - his windows user name is Crise, installed/unpacked and run from the Desktop. :D

There are other people called Crise, but not all are C++ coders. ;)

Wait, Crise is actually a real/common name? I always assumed it was just an internet alias... ;) ...Sorry GS_Death if that is the case...

I would also have assumed that "hubframe.cpp" was a source related thing though...

All Crise's are C++ coders though...

Lee is also a real/common name. ;) Pls, delete this crap from the topic, before they get back from their holiday. :D

Sleeping_Virus is my real name :D

Haha, yeah right, next you'll be saying my real name is Greg. ;)

I also had a crash which referred to crise's computer... here is the log.

Code: c0000005

Version: 0.2.1

Major: 5

Minor: 1

Build: 2600

SP: 2

Type: 1

Time: 2006-09-06 23:32:30

TTH: 7MBO34H7IUIKKC7GWZCDZOH4E3GMTUVVKXPO4IQ

c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\client\filechunksinfo.cpp(804): FileChunksInfo::getChunk

c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\client\filechunksinfo.cpp(242): FileChunksInfo::getChunk

c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\client\queuemanager.cpp(1080): QueueManager::getDownload

c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\client\downloadmanager.cpp(272): DownloadManager::checkDownloads

c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\client\downloadmanager.cpp(667): DownloadManager::on

c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\client\speaker.h(69): Speaker<UserConnectionListener>::fire<UserConnectionListener::X<2>=0xE69EEB00,UserConnection *=0x0344FE40,unsigned char *=0x0344FE54,unsigned int>

c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\client\userconnection.h(377): UserConnection::on

c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\client\speaker.h(60): Speaker<BufferedSocketListener>::fire<BufferedSocketListener::X<3>=0x00000000,unsigned char *=0x0344FEAC,int>

c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\client\bufferedsocket.cpp(260): BufferedSocket::threadRead

c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\client\bufferedsocket.cpp(512): BufferedSocket::checkSocket

kernel32!0x7C821692: GetDriveTypeA

I have only recently (ie about 2 hours ago) updated to 0.2.1. I didn't wipe the old directory, but I cannot think of anything else that could have caused it.

actually my windows user name isnt crise and it just says that i dont know why but i want the crashes fixed