Crise

ApexDC++ Official Support Hub - Discussion

85 posts in this topic

Too bad its nmdc only and ynhub thats my only thought on the matter of the support hub

It was supposed to be updated to a verlihub for better resources. Problem now is ADC 1.0 has been released and the Owner of TGO works all the time and isnt available. I would love to make it expand and help out but I'm not available to help anymore. I hope the turnout is good though.

yesturday i tried several times (from 20.00 to 22.00 gmt) to get in but i always been redirect (hub message: hub is full) :(

yesturday i tried several times (from 20.00 to 22.00 gmt) to get in but i always been redirect (hub message: hub is full) :(

Dito.

well i'd LIKE to try to get in the support hub, unfortunately i can't seem to find the address. i'm sure it's probably here somewhere, but these 60 year old eyes just ain't seein it. :)

Good to see TGO is still alive and kicking and all is well on the home front ;)

Hi all, I just upgraded to 1.0.1 and I notice that if I open a search window, it puts itself over the other windows and leaves only do/ul window visible. The problem is that there is no way (as far as I know) to shut that search window unless first changing to i e horizontal tile and thereafter clicking the "x" to shut that window down.

Same goes for all new opened windows I think.

On last version the search window came up on top of the other windows and was able to click down as usual...

Thanks for all the work, keep it up

Best Regards

Broadsword

AFAIK and I could be wrong. This is part of not savings the reduced window settings. I dont know if there is a workaround for it.

Why hasnt the owner updated the hub to 1.036 ?

Does 1.036 provide anything of use? I still use 1.033 on my server.

Why hasnt the owner updated the hub to 1.036 ?

Hub is highly customized Toast. The base version number is irrelevent.

erm so u mean that the ctm exploit that working on 1.033 doesnt matter ?

thats the dumbest thing i ever heard the settings used in that version will work in 1.036 aswell i my bet.

ogeez i guess a little ddos never hurt nobody ;)

Edited by Toast

Does 1.036 provide anything of use? I still use 1.033 on my server.
Yes. Read the changelog. ;)

I've got some question about the system of saving logs in Apex. Can anybody read my personal messages and chat? And are they really saved on my adm's PC, and all admins have access to read PM messages of all the users? My English i not good enough, but i very interested in such kind of questions coz this my job. ;)

the log's are saved on your Computer only, and can be read only by yourself if no one else has got access to your Computer. Wrong thread by the way.

[quote name='StanleyTweedle

Edited by Mikey

I have a problem....

[16:42:15] *** Connecting to hub.queensdc.ca...

[16:42:31] *** Disconnected

[16:42:31] *** Connecting to hub.queensdc.ca...

[16:42:52] *** A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

How do u fix this?

I have a problem....

[16:42:15] *** Connecting to hub.queensdc.ca...

[16:42:31] *** Disconnected

[16:42:31] *** Connecting to hub.queensdc.ca...

[16:42:52] *** A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

How do u fix this?

First off this isnt relevant to the topic of this thread nor Apex...Secondly so the hub is offline. Umm what exactly do you want fixed? You need to be a bit more specific. Thanks.

mmmkae.... im havin trouble to connect to the official support hub....

BECAUSE IT IS ALWAYS FULL!!!

do something about it or give me priviledged rights to enter it

*multiple swearwords*

:crying:

well your not missing out on anything since its running on an old software :crying:

well your not missing out on anything since its running on an old software :crying:

Toast old software does not mean that there is nothing to miss in not being on a hub. Though TGO being always full is indeed a bit of a problem, that I admit. But unfortunately there is little I can do about it.