Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Northwind

Im leaving whole DC for while

12 posts in this topic

Hey it was nice to be part of this but now my life has changed and i dont have time to be much on DC. So i think its better me to stop being beta anymore. Anyway thanks for this opportunity guys... keep Apex up... :)

well im sure crise, lee & naz have all apricated your assistance. Good look with what ever you do and take it easy :)

anyway i have suprise for all Apexusers :) as i made 32x32 size toolbar with very cute icons. Icons were allready licensed via Creative Commons so my toolbar will be with that too. As soon im home i will send it here :) Its owned for Crise :)) for giving me this opportunity :)

Edited by Northwind

Owned for Crise

S2k toolbar 1.0 by Shield2k (Northwind)

----------------------------------------------

my gift for Apex i hope i have someday time to be back :)

previewwc3.png

download: http://shield2k.org/toolbars/32x32_s2k.rar

Hope u all like it :)

//This is first version of it and i will "clear" and fix it to be more better as there are few white pixels on some icons corners. anyway i just dont have time now... i try to check forums as many times i can and still wanna be part this exellent community.

Edited by Greg

Owned for Crise

S2k toolbar 1.0 by Shield2k (Northwind)

----------------------------------------------

my gift for Apex i hope i have someday time to be back :)

previewwc3.png

download: http://.shield2k.org/toolbars/32x32_s2k.rar

Hope u all like it :)

//This is first version of it and i will "clear" and fix it to be more better as there are few white pixels on some icons corners. anyway i just dont have time now... i try to check forums as many times i can and still wanna be part this exellent community.

Excellent Northwind,

Thanks for your contribution to Apex, they look very good - very professional. Hoperfully they'll be the default icons for the client? :) Well, I don't know but we'll see, I'm sure they'll get plenty of use. On the other hand, it is very sad to hear that you are leaving DC for the time being, although I'm glad to here that will be trying to visit the forums and remain part of the community though. :) Thanks for Testing ApexDC++ please try and get on every few months :) and do tell us if/when you ever have enough spare time for DC again.

Thanks again,

Greg

EDIT: Been using them a while now, absolutely love them Northwind, good job.

EDIT: Been using them a while now, absolutely love them Northwind, good job.

Nice to know, im very happy that you liked them.

EDIT: Now apex site has allowed to direct link in my homepage so it can be dl:et here :) sorry for that I was forget to put that earlier.

Sorted. :)

Anyway, they really are good, hopefully it'll encourage more people to create some toolbar icons too. Or at least get more users to use Apex. :)

Any chance you can show a preview image like the ones on the customise page Northwind, and I'll add it. B)

Any chance you can show a preview image like the ones on the customise page Northwind, and I'll add it. :)

i upload later a bit fixed version and then i make preview too... anyway i havent got any free time lately so this could take some moments.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0