Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ifmn

Password Window

12 posts in this topic

It will be good if the password window has its own 'tab' in windows 'taskbar' (i think it was called), like in my picture.also the close button doesnt work.add a close button bellow 'OK' or fix it ( please ;) ).i dont know what other users will say but i think it will be good if i entered wrong password a new window to show up and say something like this : wrong password entered do you wanna retry?" ( if none is entered just to close ).

EDIT : and when apex is in tray and lets say u click 5 times on its icon the pass window opens 5 times and u have to press 5 times OK ( even if u entered the correct pass the 1st time ).disable multi instance for it.

When the wrong password is entered, the hub disconnects you, so to re-enter password, all you have to do is reconnect, wich is precisly what apex would need to do to re-enter password.

But yeah I agree, there should be a close or disconnect button, so you don't have to enter the wrong password and possibly get banned, wich is really annoying

Does the Escape button do what you want ?

Escape button? if you're talking about the top right X, it does nothing

Escape button? if you're talking about the top right X, it does nothing

yes the red X does nothing thats why i said fix it or add cancel (i know that if u press OK its the same but anyway)

yes the red X does nothing thats why i said fix it or add cancel (i know that if u press OK its the same but anyway)

Escape button = Esc :huh:

And i won't be readding cancel button for this box as when you connect to hub you're expected to be willing to get in not change your mind half way through, and if you say something about forgetting your passwords, use favourite hubs... (i'll however check that when empty pass is given it won't send it to hub, but disconnects or something similar to that)

(i'll however check that when empty pass is given it won't send it to hub, but disconnects or something similar to that)

That would be equally good =P

dudes i wasnt talking about the pass u enter for your nick.(i havent even noticed that password window for it exists since my passwords are in favorites )I was talking about the 'protection' pass.but it can be done for it too.

OFFTOPIC:i couldnt post earlier bcuz whenever i hit the 'post reply' button firefox showed connection timed out.Now i tried with the fast reply and it worked.

dudes i wasnt talking about the pass u enter for your nick.(i havent even noticed that password window for it exists since my passwords are in favorites )I was talking about the 'protection' pass.but it can be done for it too.

just press enter :huh:, as that's in theory same as cancel.

i know but it will be better if it worx.what about adding it own tab and disable multi instance ( another process ? )

Why get so much into details... It works, one of the beautiful sides of DC is that it does exactly what needed just with a press of a keyboard button.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0