Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bocius

Clear Chat Button

13 posts in this topic

Is there a clear chat button as was available in peerweb or I can't find it how to turn on

I do realise that /c is working but some times it better to use a button while not using keybord for and only mouse

This has been a common request, but Crise wants to see more requests before implementing it as an option. ^_^

Having both a clear chat command and a clear chat button would be good.

BUT, the button NEEDS to have a confirmation dialog box. Otherwise a slight slip of the mouse could wipe what we are reading.

BUT, the button NEEDS to have a confirmation dialog box. Otherwise a slight slip of the mouse could wipe what we are reading.

But then it's not a "quick" clear chat button, which means that it takes longer. The button is designed to be one click. ^_^

Well atleast give an option to move the button elsewhere or even hide it

The button won't be shown by default, if it ever was implemented.

I' d like to see this button too, very useful imo. What about it, Crise? :)

Is there a clear chat button as was available in peerweb or I can't find it how to turn on

I do realise that /c is working but some times it better to use a button while not using keybord for and only mouse

Uhm... what about right-clicking chat windows > "Clear chat"? Shouldn't that do it as it is already there?

This has been a common request, but Crise wants to see more requests before implementing it as an option. :D

Is this one of the secret features even you forgot about, Lee? :)

But well, it's not a button as requested, though I actually prefer it the way it is (especially since I never ever needed such feature...).

I agree that I liked that clear button a great deal. I'm gradually getting used to the right click and clear.. for SOME windows... but then have to go to the menu for clearing mainchat windows. The right clicks work... but I still miss the button and would like to see it back.

Loco

I agree that I liked that clear button a great deal. I'm gradually getting used to the right click and clear.. for SOME windows... but then have to go to the menu for clearing mainchat windows. The right clicks work... but I still miss the button and would like to see it back.

Loco

So use /c . :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0