Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crise

Happy Holidays: ApexDC++ 1.6.5 maintenance update released

6 posts in this topic

I wonder if anyone expected to see this, ApexDC++ 1.6.5, that is?

Notably this version focuses on keeping the client in its current state, well current by updating various dependencies including OpenSSL, the compiler used has also been updated to the latest version. Otherwise some time has been taken to incorporate some changes from DC++, including a high priority fix and a change long overdue to default settings.

Update: an obsolete build was accidentally uploaded to SourceForge very briefly, in case you experience any issues with your installation then downloading the 1.6.5 version again should fix it. To find out if you are on the correct release version you may check Help > About > Git commit, it should be the following:

47d5052582fd424d3a54edc33307607d1e87eb2b (if it is listed as something else you are running the outdated 1.6.5 binary)

A full list of changes are available on here. As usual we strongly recommend upgrading to 1.6.5 as soon as possible.

Download: ApexDC++ 1.6.5

Happy Holidays and have a good New Year :)

Bostyan87 likes this

Thanks, that was really unexpected :)

I believe i found 2 minor bugs.

- I had a hublist configured, that the new version alerted me is fraudulent (dchublist.com). After I removed it using the Configure button, then closed hublist tab and reopened it again, it warned me about the removed hublist address again. But it was no longer configured. This was only solved after restart of Apex.

- Tray icon is always present, even if Apex is not minimized. I believe that in old version, it was only present if Apex was minimized to tray-

48 minutes ago, Mek said:

Thanks, that was really unexpected :)

I believe i found 2 minor bugs.

- I had a hublist configured, that the new version alerted me is fraudulent (dchublist.com). After I removed it using the Configure button, then closed hublist tab and reopened it again, it warned me about the removed hublist address again. But it was no longer configured. This was only solved after restart of Apex.

- Tray icon is always present, even if Apex is not minimized. I believe that in old version, it was only present if Apex was minimized to tray-

The first one is definitely a bug and I will look into it... as for the second one I am certain the tray icon behavior has not changed, but I can still check it out at some point (I seem to recall that in the olden days a tray icon was a requirement for "balloon" popups on older versions of Windows, which is why I am pretty sure it couldn't have changed).

Another minor bug.. setting properties on a line in ADL results in wrong Action showing up in that line, properties of the line stays as set, but screen seems to make a miscount.

7 hours ago, justaguest said:

Another minor bug.. setting properties on a line in ADL results in wrong Action showing up in that line, properties of the line stays as set, but screen seems to make a miscount.

I am not sure I follow... do you mean the ADLSearch window shows wrong value in a column? If so I can look into it but this seems like a really old bug

Thats what i ment, properties shows another raw set as screen, when action raw changed, saved screen jumps to the wrong one, seems the old bug is back or never fixed.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0