Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aks020

i cant connect any hubs why

4 posts in this topic

i cant connect any hubs why - this problem started today and apexdc was working fine from 2 years .

i also updated to latest version. i am running win 8.1

Update Check: could not download digital signature (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
Update Check: could not connect to the update server (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

This is only error from update check (perhaps issues with connection to update server). What error do you get while trying to connect to a hub?

1st error - could not download digital signature

2nd error - could not connect to the update server

Problems connecting to the update check should not be related to connecting to hubs at all, unless ApexDC is being blocked by either a router or a firewall, in which case it can not access the network at all.

What is the connection error message you get in the hub windows (ie. after the line "*** Connecting <address>..."

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0