Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pedja

Disabling scrool in cha window

4 posts in this topic

I would liek to see an option to disable scroll in chat windows (public and private). It is often needed to check in something in chat history, but if there is some ongoing conversation, window is always scrolled down to the newest replies. There should be some handy button on window to disable/enable scrolling as needed.

I use the LOG files if needed ... just aneble to log everything ... right click open log.

but i remember indeed some client who have settings by advanced to turn off the auto scroll if you scrolled up yourself.. ( when you scrolled totaly down the auto scroll to latest message got activated again ) if i'm right it was BCDC++ but correct me if i'm wrong.

A_Alias

I would liek to see an option to disable scroll in chat windows (public and private). It is often needed to check in something in chat history, but if there is some ongoing conversation, window is always scrolled down to the newest replies. There should be some handy button on window to disable/enable scrolling as needed.

Right click the main chat and tick "automatic scroll".

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0