Lee

blog 2.0 Development: Mac OS X

62 posts in this topic

Its Almost been a Year ,and Still Mac Development is in Progress

By When can we expect a public release from you.

hiten11 likes this

Hi Lee,

I'm back again with filesharing and want to ask you if you can give me access to the mac version.

Btw: Even I'm not a programmer if you need support for german language version, I will help.

Edited by socialbreakz

Hi Lee,

I'm back again with filesharing and want to ask you if you can give me access to the mac version.

Btw: Even I'm not a programmer if you need support for german language version, I will help.

Hi socialbreakz,

You still have access by >visiting here. :)

Hi Guys. Im mad about Apex but all Mac alternatives are horrible. Please send me a link to your version so i can try it out? Would help a lot.

thanks!

Can I have access to the beta? I was using Shakespeer, but it hasn't been updated in years, and is a real POS.

Thanks

Hi - I would love to help test this out too. Been using Apex for years until switching to OSX, I really miss it!

Greetings!

congrats on the great work and thank you for taking the time to provide solutions. I'm a hard core mac user and would like to test drive the mac version of apex.Can you kindly send me an invite please?

awaiting your reply.

thanks.

Hi,

it's possible to have access to the test version for Mac. I was using it for win but now on OSX I'm losing my sanity using Shakespeer...

Thanks