navinowalker

HELP! Connection timeout and search incapabilities

3 posts in this topic

I have just started to use Apex DC++ recently, but have not actually started because I am not able to download anything yet. I am able to connect to public hubs, but I am not able to use the search function or connect to any users' file lists. When trying to "Get file list" it just says "connection timeout".

Help would be much appreciated asi would like to start enjoying Apex DC++

Thank You 

I have been using Apex DC++ for a long time, but this just started happening to me yesterday when I upgraded from 1.5.2 to 1.5.5, now I cannot connect with anyone ....

Thanks

I have just started to use Apex DC++ recently, but have not actually started because I am not able to download anything yet. I am able to connect to public hubs, but I am not able to use the search function or connect to any users' file lists. When trying to "Get file list" it just says "connection timeout".

Help would be much appreciated asi would like to start enjoying Apex DC++

Thank You 

You need to setup your connection/router correctly. Please check out the connection setup topic for more help.

I have been using Apex DC++ for a long time, but this just started happening to me yesterday when I upgraded from 1.5.2 to 1.5.5, now I cannot connect with anyone ....

Thanks

Have you verified that your router has got the correct ports forwarded using the above link?