Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seeker

'Show Joins' option for favorite hubs.

6 posts in this topic

Dont know if this was already suggested but i would like a "show joins" option to be set for each hub in favorites list.

in more detail i hate using "show joins" as default due to large open hubs. but comes very handy in small private hubs. and im very annoyed at typing it every time im connecting to one.

plz. say this will be done? :P :)

We discussed this for PeerWeb DC++, having the program automatically send /showjoin on that hub would work I believe. Only, when you close the program it will enable global showjoins.. so we need to look into it.

Yeah I can see that it would be useful. If possible to add there's no reason (in my opinion) why it shouldn't be added. I would probably use it.

Could it be configurable depending on the number of users in the hub? For example, a hub that has less than 100 users would get the command sent, but say one with 10,000 wouldn't.

i think it should be strictly user defined. i wouldnt want it to automatically turn on if 101 user logged on, and then trash the chat window.

Could it be configurable depending on the number of users in the hub? For example, a hub that has less than 100 users would get the command sent, but say one with 10,000 wouldn't.
i think it should be strictly user defined. i wouldnt want it to automatically turn on if 101 user logged on, and then trash the chat window.

Indeed, therefore a simple option would be best.

If possible to add there's no reason (in my opinion) why it shouldn't be added.

I just stated one in my post above. :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0