Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fury161

Apex won't save downloaded filelists

4 posts in this topic

I recently got a new computer with Win 7 and 64 bit. When I downloaded the 64 bit Apex and installed it in C:\Windows (same location as my previous computer) everything was working fine. I could download filelists and they were being saved in my folder, now they are not showing up at all. I have the don't delete filelists on exit ticked. I have rebooted and installed the new update and it still won't save them, I have no idea what I did to cause this glitch. Can anyone help?

fury

Uh, you shouldn't install anything into Windows directory. Try installing it in Program Files or anywhere on D: drive or such (if you have any). Also, is UAC enabled in your windows?

That did it. With my Vista it wouldn't work unless I installed it in C:Windows but now its in program files x86 and my filelists are showing up. Thank you. And UAC is allowing the connection.

Glad to be of help.

Btw. UAC does not have anything to do with connections, UAC just blocks programs from writing into system directories (like Windows and Program Files).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0