Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pejy

Hublist multi-select favorite list request

12 posts in this topic

One really feature I always wanted but were unavailable with most dc protocols, is the ability to mouse drag numerous selected hubs in the public hublist directory.

Whenever it downloads the recent hubs, I can only select each hub one by one to add it to favorites folder. It would be nice if you can mouse select as many as you want.

One really feature I always wanted but were unavailable with most dc protocols, is the ability to mouse drag numerous selected hubs in the public hublist directory.

Whenever it downloads the recent hubs, I can only select each hub one by one to add it to favorites folder. It would be nice if you can mouse select as many as you want.

if i remember correctly this feature was in strongdc, but was removed. (can anyone confirm this, as i'm not sure)

if i remember correctly this feature was in strongdc, but was removed. (can anyone confirm this, as i'm not sure)

Actually, i know that dcpro has this feature, the code and program is found here :http://btpro.altervista.org/

Im not sure about strong dc

I can't see why this would be removed from SDC?

Unfortunatly, I'm doubting the DC:Pro source will be of much use to Crise, we'll see.

I can't see why this would be removed from SDC?

Unfortunatly, I'm doubting the DC:Pro source will be of much use to Crise, we'll see.

DCPRO source isn't currently available.

DCPRO source isn't currently available.

true, besides i think dcpro isn't even coded in c++, but not sure. (it isn't dc++ based as you probably know)

besides doing this is easy so no 'resources' are needed :) (but i'm still not too keen on adding it)

true, besides i think dcpro isn't even coded in c++, but not sure. (it isn't dc++ based as you probably know)

besides doing this is easy so no 'resources' are needed :) (but i'm still not too keen on adding it)

It's coded in Delphi.

wtf? Ofcourse DCPRO source is available. Even at CVS.

i fail to find it (or maybe i just didn't look properly), but it doesn't matter as it's coded in Delphi

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0