Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
apexuser768

Can not connect to internet hubs.

7 posts in this topic

Let me guess.... check your interface for all connections in Apex settings - Connection settings (should be the first combo box). 0.0.0.0 should be there.

Yeah, I've tried this already.

I've just restarted my computer and run Apex. Then I tried to connect to several internet hubs and it worked, but after a couple of minutes hubs began to disconnect one by one. When I try to reconnect (even after restarting Apex) every (internet) hub says thet it is connected and nothing else happens (there is no users or any messages in the chat except "connecting to hub ....", "connected").

Weird. Could you please run command "route print" after connection fails and paste it here? Or just compare it before that and after, maybe your routing table gets messed up...

Your routing table looks ok. Maybe your ISP started to block DC connections in this weird way?

I would suggest you try if this works on another computer in the same network Also you can try other client than Apex. Or try your computer in another network (with other ISP than yours). This can help narrow down the problem.

You should try ADC-Fun hub and see if it connects, as this is an encrypted connection that your ISP may not block.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0