Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the_X_files

TTH inconsistency error

9 posts in this topic

I use your client since the time it was peerweb, but now using Apex I have some serious problem.

apecdcxfilesoq4.th.jpg

I reinstalled apex several times but the same error occured again and again :D It seems that noone can download from me. I'm using Apex 0.2 on that picture. The picture is from other PC trying download from me.

This error never happened using peerweb dc, but now..

I use your client since the time it was peerweb, but now using Apex I have some serious problem.

I reinstalled apex several times but the same error occured again and again :D It seems that noone can download from me. I'm using Apex 0.2 on that picture. The picture is from other PC trying download from me.

This error never happened using peerweb dc, but now..

Did you upgrade from pwdc -> apex rather than fresh install?

Your hash database is corrupted. Use this guide.. :)

Did you upgrade from pwdc -> apex rather than fresh install?

Your hash database is corrupted. Use this guide.. :D

I installed a fresh copy of the program (several times) after uninstalling the previous one and deleting the files left after the uninstalling. I even deleted all "dc" containing registry parts last time and..the same problem occur again confusedom2.gif

I installed a fresh copy of the program (several times) after uninstalling the previous one and deleting the files left after the uninstalling. I even deleted all "dc" containing registry parts last time and..the same problem occur again

Are you sure you rehashed your DC++ share when reinstalling? - delete hashdata for DC++ and /rebuild

Edit: Can you connect to our support hub and contact Big Muscle when you get there :D

techgeeks.geekgalaxy.com

Actually I am also finding this problem to be much more prevalent in Apex than it ever was in peerweb. In 2 weeks of using Apex, ive reinstalled 3times (completely, one was even after a format). Yet ive come across this error 3 times in my total use of Apex, in comparison to once with peerweb, which I used in over a year.

I cant help but thing there is an underlying bug somewhere increasing the prevalence of corruption in apex.

Actually I am also finding this problem to be much more prevalent in Apex than it ever was in peerweb. In 2 weeks of using Apex, ive reinstalled 3times (completely, one was even after a format). Yet ive come across this error 3 times in my total use of Apex, in comparison to once with peerweb, which I used in over a year.

I cant help but thing there is an underlying bug somewhere increasing the prevalence of corruption in apex.

Did you delete the hashdata files in settings and rehash your share?

Yes, I did, if it happens again, I will try to give you a more detailed account of what caused it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0