Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kitty686

password help

8 posts in this topic

I forgot the password apexdc++ gave to me to register my account with and It does not allow me to connect even when I try to change my nick. it says I'm registered already then asks for my password again. what can I do to get a new password?

I forgot the password apexdc++ gave to me to register my account with and It does not allow me to connect even when I try to change my nick. it says I'm registered already then asks for my password again. what can I do to get a new password?

Do you have the hub in your favourites? If so, change the username and remove the password there. Next time you login you should be able to register an account for that username.

yes it is a favorite but the 1 st password never worked so when I change the nick and leave the password blank, I keep getting a message saying I am already registered and to give my password

yes it is a favorite but the 1 st password never worked so when I change the nick and leave the password blank, I keep getting a message saying I am already registered and to give my password

Are you closing and reconnecting via the favourites window? Maybe that nick is already registered? PM me the hub log so we can find a solution for you.

[Removed hub address due to privacy request]

[Removed] is the address. It worked for me a few days ago so I could at least download off the public hub but it's not working now with that same password that did work and changing the nick isn't working either. I'm not sure what to do

and I can't even reach the main chat part anymore either

Edited by Lee
Removed hub address for privacy

*** Pripájam sa k [Removed]...
*** A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
That hub isn't working for me...

Edited by Lee
Removed hub address

I'm having almost the same issue except mine looks like:

[Removed hub address]

Could you please help me?

Edited by Lee

The problem is exactly what it writes you. Your password you have set in your favorite hub settings is invalid. Either you have forgotten it, it has changed or you are using a nick of a registered user (then of course you don't know the password for it - just change your nick then).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0