Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
irish

upgrading

4 posts in this topic

why when a new client comes are we told everything is okay, then when a newer one comes out, we are told that the other client has a serious bug, it's funny how they all seem to have serious bugs. No other client does this.

I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced. there was one time when i didn't have to upgrade the client i was using, but now it's back to not allowing me to use the client i have.

Not all versions have that "serious bugs" as the message states. It's just there to force upgrading to users and displays still the same "horrific" message across versions. For detailed information of all the versions, see the changelog.

why when a new client comes are we told everything is okay, then when a newer one comes out, we are told that the other client has a serious bug, it's funny how they all seem to have serious bugs. No other client does this.

I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced. there was one time when i didn't have to upgrade the client i was using, but now it's back to not allowing me to use the client i have.

Yes, recently there have been a few 1.4.x bug-riddled versions that we are not proud of. We have taken the feedback on board and will go through further testing before we announce any future builds to the public. If you're interested in this, please PM me and if you're convincing I will add you to our tester group. ;)

Regarding the message always being the same, that would be because someone was lazy and did not write a unique message to be displayed for each version in the version check file.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0