Phate

AndroidDC

33 posts in this topic

I have found a bug. It seems in parsing $HubName, if the hubname ends in a hyphen it cause a StringIndexOutOfBounds Exception.

Total newbie here. Trying out a droid phone 2nd hand possibly to buy. Can I use the htc os (2.1) or would it need to be a rooted phone? Where can I find it to try hubs on it? Anyone know of any live chat regarding droid os in general? Thanks...

OK - I downloaded the app (first one I have paid for!) and it is working! I got on my favorite hub and it seems to work pretty well.

I am wondering if there will be any updates to allow changing appearance, e.g. font size and screen color? I might go blind looking at it....

Thanks!

OK I'm still using the app. IS there likely to be any more discussion here of it? Or anywhere else?

The application crashes quite often on my phone. :(

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, running Android version 2.3.5.

Crashes usually occur when I try to switch to different applications while still running the AndroidDC.

One thing to note, the version linked in this topic is very old, there should be a newer version of it on android market. That said it is a paid app and I do not know if the development for it is still ongoing even.

ps: 4.0 isn't half bad :).

Great app!

Only issue I've seen with last update is that chatrooms aren't working. Every incoming message from a chatroom is seen as a separate PM from the one sending the message to the chatroom. It's possible to send a message to the chatroom, but all replies will be separate PM's from users, not the chatroom.