Lee

Download the ApexDC Toolbar

8 posts in this topic

We are offering you the chance to receive preview versions of 2.0 when you download the ApexDC Toolbar. The toolbar gives the team the opportunity to send messages when we're ready to show off the anticipated cross-platform ApexDC 2.0 version.

The benefits of the toolbar:

• Receive messages pointing you to our 2.0 beta versions (watch out for these!)
  • Search our website and community forums
  • Launch ApexDC from the toolbar (1.4.0 and above)
  • Stay in the loop with our RSS and Twitter feeds automatically
  • You can uninstall the ApexDC Toolbar at any time

By installing the toolbar you help fund our development costs towards 2.0 (programmers aren't cheap :)) and accelerate the speed of which we can reach 2.0 final. If you'd prefer to donate instead of installing the toolbar, we have attached the link below:

(The whole team would like to personally thank past and future donations)

handythurry and Brennawrell like this

When I installed this in Firefox, I got a blank toolbar with just the options button.

chamber32

What version of Firefox are you using? I'm on 3.6.13 and it installed fine:

I guess you could try reinstalling. :)

Firefox 3.6.13 as well, on Win7 Pro SP1 x64 on AMD.

Tried uninstalling both add-ins & reinstalling, but I get the same results.

Any chance hosts blocking could prevent pieces from loading?

c32

What version of Firefox are you using? I'm on 3.6.13 and it installed fine:

toolbar.png

I guess you could try reinstalling. :)

Any chance hosts blocking could prevent pieces from loading?

Yep, that will be the problem. :)

Will users who don't install the toolbar be able to access the beta version announcements via an RSS feed or something? I'm not (and I'm sure some other users aren't as well) partial to installing toolbars, no matter how reputable the devs are.

Will users who don't install the toolbar be able to access the beta version announcements via an RSS feed or something? I'm not (and I'm sure some other users aren't as well) partial to installing toolbars, no matter how reputable the devs are.

We will be pushing updates primarily to the guys who fund our development pR0Ps. I might send you a private build for your users to test, however. Eventually we may have a public beta on the front page but our focus will be to reward those who support us. :)

Naturally we will do our best to provide these early betas to all those who have donated instead of installing the toolbar, and made themselves known to us one way or the other. However, due to technical details installing the toolbar will still probably be the faster access channel.

Edited by Lee