Claust

Version 0.2.0 Peerguardian plugin

10 posts in this topic

Looks like the new version has a problem with the peerguardian plugin.

On the whole the new version looks better with the exception of this problem.

i even tried a full uninstall & then a clean install but still the same problem, the new client doesn't seem to see the plugin as being there

Looks like the new version has a problem with the peerguardian plugin.

On the whole the new version looks better with the exception of this problem.

i even tried a full uninstall & then a clean install but still the same problem, the new client doesn't seem to see the plugin as being there

How do you know it doesn't see it?

How do you know it doesn't see it?

In the settings part where the interface is for the peerguardian controls it stays the same as when no plugin is installed. I even tried re-downloading the plugin incase that had been updated. As a result i have gone back to the earlier version of the client till there is a workaround. Keep up the good work on an excellent client.

In the settings part where the interface is for the peerguardian controls it stays the same as when no plugin is installed. I even tried re-downloading the plugin incase that had been updated. As a result i have gone back to the earlier version of the client till there is a workaround. Keep up the good work on an excellent client.

It's not a bug but a feature...

Let me guess you have either PG2 or protowall installed...

It's not a bug but a feature...

Let me guess you have either PG2 or protowall installed...

Yes you are right i have peerguardian installed, but the plugin works ok in version 0.1.0 but not in the new one.

Thats the reason i thought it was a bug

Yes you are right i have peerguardian installed, but the plugin works ok in version 0.1.0 but not in the new one.

Thats the reason i thought it was a bug

What is the point in having two programs blocking IPs using similar blocklist Claust? The feature is designed to be disabled if you already have any blocking software installed. :crying:

What is the point in having two programs blocking IPs using similar blocklist Claust? The feature is designed to be disabled if you already have any blocking software installed. :crying:

Please accept my appologies

Please accept my appologies

No problem Claust.. maybe we didn't explain it well enough. :crying:

I got a problem with getting ip (updating) after update to version 0.2.0..

settings001.png

settings002.png

try restart, and re installing the plugin, has happened to me few times too but it alwas fixes itself in the end