Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Old Indain

HUB software

9 posts in this topic

OK I know this has been asked a zillion times but.................any suggestions on replacing a good hub server that has served us well for years with a good fairly easy to set up server?........has to be fairly easy to config as I dropped out of geekdom with the advent of Ynhub.

thanks

http://www.adcportal.com/wiki/index.php/Hubsoft

thanks Toast, were looking at ADCH as I type, thanks again

thanks Toast, were looking at ADCH as I type, thanks again

The guide listed on the ADCH++ page is very helpful too. :)

Considering ynhub is no longer receiving any real updates from the original dev team it is wise to switch.

Yep, no doubt.....my biggest problem is me, however we do have at least one real programmer type in our hub....We should have done it a little sooner, but laziness won out once again....Thanks for the come backsand thanks for that link lee, mucho good.

Tamks

I am trying to setup a hub, a private one. I have ADCH++ GUI, and I have no idea how to set it up. The online documentation is not helpful at all, and I don't know what to do. Please, someone, help me with this. I've tried setting it up the best as I can using whatever information I could find online, and I can't get it to work. i don't even know if the ADCH isn't working or if it's Apex, since I can't tell what I am doing wrong.

I am trying to setup a hub, a private one. I have ADCH++ GUI, and I have no idea how to set it up. The online documentation is not helpful at all, and I don't know what to do. Please, someone, help me with this. I've tried setting it up the best as I can using whatever information I could find online, and I can't get it to work. i don't even know if the ADCH isn't working or if it's Apex, since I can't tell what I am doing wrong.

You have checked out both these guides available on the website? I suggest you head over to the DCDev hub and ask somebody to help you there. This should be the link:

DCDev Public

I still miss YnHUB,but as far as I can see...FlexHub is the next best thing.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0