Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thunderace

Trouble after update...

5 posts in this topic

Hi all.

Got a trouble after updating to 1.3.8.

My adlsearch doesn't work anymore,it dont show up in the client anymore...cant get it working at all :)

My erlier version was 1.2.2 and worked perfect in that version.

Hi all.

Got a trouble after updating to 1.3.8.

My adlsearch doesn't work anymore,it dont show up in the client anymore...cant get it working at all :)

My erlier version was 1.2.2 and worked perfect in that version.

hmm, off hand I don't recall what may cause this. However, make sure the file you are trying to load is in correct location. (ie. if you have dcppboot.xml in your apex directory then you need to put the file in AppData, not in ./Settings/ most likely).

Also check that the xml is well formed. The parser is stricter thesedays that it was in older versions.

hmm, off hand I don't recall what may cause this. However, make sure the file you are trying to load is in correct location. (ie. if you have dcppboot.xml in your apex directory then you need to put the file in AppData, not in ./Settings/ most likely).

Also check that the xml is well formed. The parser is stricter thesedays that it was in older versions.

Hmm,doesen't have any AppData :)

And how do i check it's well formed ?

I've been using HS.ANTi-RaR.v1.8.6-0ndjultomte with some mod to work with Apex,atleast the old one :)

I just use this as an ShareChecker,so would be nice to get it working :)

Hmm,doesen't have any AppData :)

And how do i check it's well formed ?

I've been using HS.ANTi-RaR.v1.8.6-0ndjultomte with some mod to work with Apex,atleast the old one :)

About validity, run it through W3C's validator, or open it in a web browser...

Regarding AppData, if you don't have dcppboot.xml in you program directory then don't worry about it. If you do, AppData is a system folder used for storing application data (called Application Data in XP) %APPDATA% in find, should find the directory for you.

You need to show hidden folders to see AppData in explorer. Check to see if dcppboot.xml is in your Program Files/ApexDC++ directory first. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0