Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Waterloo

University of Nottingham

4 posts in this topic

I hope this is allowed here and that someone can help me. I used apex while i was in halls in my first year and here i am in halls again. can anyone help me log back into the hub?? i've forgotten the address :S

I hope this is allowed here and that someone can help me. I used apex while i was in halls in my first year and here i am in halls again. can anyone help me log back into the hub?? i've forgotten the address :S

Hi,

I don't think you're going to find the info unless one of the Uni hub users catches this message. Maybe ask about the Uni?

okay, thank you :)

Also, i was wondering if i could get some help? I cant remember how to use the program haha and it wont seem to let me open puclic hubs :/ can i download television programs on other hubs except my university hub?

okay, thank you :)

Also, i was wondering if i could get some help? I cant remember how to use the program haha and it wont seem to let me open puclic hubs :/ can i download television programs on other hubs except my university hub?

You're able to connect to the public hubs if you get a working public hublist (there's a dropdown menu).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0