Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
macro

Invalid TestSUR Detected

8 posts in this topic

i decided to try using the fake detector... every user that i check returns the error "Invalid TestSUR Detected"

are my settings messed up? is my connection weirding out? i have a second computer on my lan connected to the hub using apex with no share, and i get that error message checking that user as well.

edit: i think something's messed up in my settings... seems to work fine on another computer with a fresh install... what would be the easiest way to reset the settings associated with the fake detector?

If you want to start from fresh, just delete your AppData/ApexDC++ settings.

However deleting the Settings folder will delete the favorite hub addresses and passwords as well.

erm is testsur even relevant these days ?

bm i really hope that its not in the wx version your creating

TestSUR checking has already been removed and whole client detection was merged under "Filelist check", but old profiles still expect TestSUR and therefor return error.

after messing with it a bit longer i realized a clean installation does not have any client profiles pre-loaded. I have settings from versions past on my main machine lurking around. the list it's supposed to load from links to a sourceforge page without files. i just deleted the profiles since i can't seem to find a current version of the aml client list

after messing with it a bit longer i realized a clean installation does not have any client profiles pre-loaded. I have settings from versions past on my main machine lurking around. the list it's supposed to load from links to a sourceforge page without files. i just deleted the profiles since i can't seem to find a current version of the aml client list

You can't find it because there isn't such thing...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0