Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
markd

1.3.4 connection detection ?

3 posts in this topic

Since the update to 1.3.4 I see users with speeds in the connection collumn, they show what they entered as their connection type. When someone uses their bandwidth limiting though, the number doesn't match the limiter. When I limit speed at 3kb/s with DC++0.762, Apex shows 384KiB/s. When I limit at 10kb/s, Apex shows 1.25MiB/s.

Since I was using the connection collumn to see who was using/abusing their bandwidth limiter, I was hoping there's a fix for this thing in the next release ? I'm kinda used to knowing who's using their speedlimiters ya know. A choice in this would have been nice, but I assume that's not gonna happen.

I have noticed that too. I wonder what is the speed in the connection column based on. Is it sent to the hub or just displayed in my client?

I have noticed that too. I wonder what is the speed in the connection column based on. Is it sent to the hub or just displayed in my client?

I'll double check all of this the change that results in the change of display received a last minute fix... the goal of the change being to unify connection display between ADC and NMDC when possible and also to fix connection sorting.

Had a quick look, looks like overlooked NMDC a bit (read: people should just move to ADC) will make sure it works as intended in NMDC with next version. Also considering that there was no definite plans for another 1.3.x release before 2.0 so you can expect it to be released as soon as I verify the fix.

To answer Meks question it just coverts the x.yyy connection type coming from hub tgo KiB/s

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0