Lee

Released: ApexDC++ 1.3.4

9 posts in this topic

The management team are pleased to announce a new update to ApexDC++. This update improves stability by fixing bugs and includes patches from DC++ and StrongDC++. There are a select few translations updated ready for 1.3.4.

Work on ApexDC++ for Mac and Linux continues internally. Let us know if you're interested in helping out (coding or testing) by contacting us on the forums.

If you would like to share some ideas for future versions, register and drop by our feature requests forum.

Download: ApexDC++ 1.3.4

FleltyElexeds and AlexAbakayes like this

The management team are pleased to announce a new update to ApexDC++. This update improves stability by fixing bugs and includes patches from DC++ and StrongDC++. There are a select few translations updated ready for 1.3.4.

All users are encouraged to update and will be notified immediately in their client.

Work on ApexDC++ for Mac and Linux continues internally. Let us know if you're interested in helping out by contacting us on the forums.

Download: ApexDC++ 1.3.4

Great work Thx.

Got just this little error after install.

Not Found

The requested URL /releasenotes/1.3.4/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.13 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.13 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.9 Server at www.apexdc.net Port 80

Thanks for the update guys, glad to see the project is still very much alive :) On an unrelated note, It seems that you post a notification that there is a new version before changing the version.php file or updating the release notes (as pointed out by baba.runner above), any particular reason for this? Just curious :)

The BulgariaN TranslatioN of the new version is 100% done.

2qdd8ax.gif

N'joy.

Great work Thx.

Got just this little error after install.

This should be fixed now.

Thanks for the update guys, glad to see the project is still very much alive :) On an unrelated note, It seems that you post a notification that there is a new version before changing the version.php file or updating the release notes (as pointed out by baba.runner above), any particular reason for this? Just curious :)

Yeah, we update the site before we notify users in our program. Otherwise they will be sent to the site with 1.3.3 download. I forgot to add releasenotes redirect on release this time.

The project is definitely alive and we are working on big things for 2.0.

The BulgariaN TranslatioN of the new version is 100% done.

N'joy.

I will add you to the translators group so you can submit it officially.

Hi.

For users of my hub I'm looking for users manual in german or polish.

Is there any german or polish forum? I've nothing found :thumbsup:

Sorry for my poor english

greetings

Thank you very much, but where is the Finnish translation?

We don't have any Finnish translators, want to volunteer? :thumbsup:

kowo: There is also no documentation in German or Polish.