Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
onkel

search movies from share

5 posts in this topic

another request here, there is a function in good old FulDC when you to browse a mans share you can right click and "search for" the release on tex. imdb or tvrage to see what kind of movie/tv show this is.

moviename.2005.1080p.BluRay.x264-gropname, and searches this tex.

is this somthing?

also search a movie from a chat while right clicing on the release/movie and then do a search after the text in a chat main/private.

if a user pastes a movie name in a chat or release name, u can clic aboue this and search for that

moviename.2005.1080p.BluRay.x264-gropname, and searches this tex.

i dont know if i get u readers to understand, feedbacks and i explain closer if needed.

//onkel

I can imagine this could be handled by plugins. For example, I personally don't like imdb.com, I like csfd.cz for that purpose much better. So one could use a plugin that would open a browser window (or tab) with the desired page which would contain the search results.

Well, because this is obviously intended to download copyrighted material we won't implement it.

Well, then imagine this as a search plugin for definitions in Wikipedia with customizable server address :stuart:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0