Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oowatanite

Files going to wrong Folder

4 posts in this topic

For some reason all my downloads are going to my Incomplete folder. I am running windows 7. i tryed everything i could think of but all my downloaed still go to the Incomplete folder. Is there anything i can do to fix this... f

For some reason all my downloads are going to my Incomplete folder. I am running windows 7. i tryed everything i could think of but all my downloaed still go to the Incomplete folder. Is there anything i can do to fix this... f

For starters... the downloads are supposed to go there, if they are incomplete they are moved to the downloads folder once complete provided that ApexDC++ can write to that directory and that there is enough free space on the drive where that directory is.

For starters... the downloads are supposed to go there, if they are incomplete they are moved to the downloads folder once complete provided that ApexDC++ can write to that directory and that there is enough free space on the drive where that directory is.

Yes they are still going there after they are complete.and i also have a enough space on the drives....

you mentioned you're using windows 7... if you have user access control enabled make sure the folders you are downloading to can have new files added to them by non-admins

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0