Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoLex

[1.3.2] User list colors

4 posts in this topic

Good evening.

I've noticed this some time ago in StrongDC++ 2.41, an issue that seems have been inherited from there. Operator lists in my hubs, all 31 hubs, are not colored properly for some reason. Some operators have desired color which is red, other have yellow, which is color for normal users.

See attached screenshot below, and please ask if more information is required.

Thank you.

post-4587-127507880921_thumb.png

I further investigated the problem today, and have found the reason for my problem. User with fireball and User with server colors are set to yellow, that's the color operators with fireball or server in the hub get instead of Operator color. In older version of StrongDC++ the Operator color always did override all other colors, and it seems not to do that anymore.

I really like this colorful feature the way it was previously, so I could separate operators from all other regular users. What would you suggest me to do?

post-4587-127514618592_thumb.png

Colors priority is:

1. Favorite user

2. User with reserved slot

3. User in ignore list

4. User with fireball

5. User with fileserver

6. OP

7. Passive user

8. Normal color

When you are OP, then following has higher priority:

- Bad client

- Bad filelist

- Full checked

- Client checked

- Filelist checked

This priority is there since the version where these colors was introduced.

This priority is there since the version where these colors was introduced.

Are you trying to say that this feature hasn't changed since it was introduced? Don't seem so to me, I can clearly see a difference between StrongDC++ 2.4x and 2.2x with same settings file. Running 2.2x with settings screenshot attached in my previous post and everything works absolutely fine, then overwriting the executable with 2.4x and running it with overridden Operator color. It's clear that userlist colors are affected by user connection status flag. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0