Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lee

Released: ApexDC++ 1.3.2

11 posts in this topic

It's that time again! Our second maintenance release for 1.3.x series is now available for immediate download. We have successfully merged with StrongDC++ 2.41 and fixed a load of bugs to provide a more stable program. The behaviour of auto updating a user's IP has been improved, minimising to tray works properly and a lot of crashes have been resolved. Check out our changelog for more details.

This is a highly recommended update to anybody suffering from stability issues in previous versions.

We have integrated our installers with OpenCandy, a powerful engine to recommend useful software for our users. It will provide us with the funding needed for ApexDC++ 2.0 and beyond. Please view our announcement regarding this for more information.

Download: ApexDC++ 1.3.2

Taisguits and andra like this

All working very well, great job there :unsure:

Nice release guys, the crash related to /ratio is gone :thumbsup: Question: Is the auto-updater turned back on yet?

AAh! My tabs was down! And not "tabs on top" checkbox :thumbsup: How to move my tabs up, as it was before?

AAh! My tabs was down! And not "tabs on top" checkbox :thumbsup: How to move my tabs up, as it was before?

Appearance-Windows-Tabs position

Nice release guys, the crash related to /ratio is gone :) Question: Is the auto-updater turned back on yet?

We're still looking for a feasible way of doing this. In the mean time, we will continue to tweak the traditional update check behaviour.

none client profiles.xml's update links wich i've tryed on the 1.3.2 version does not works... anyone can help me? cheers

post-24747-127534139137_thumb.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0