Lee

ApexDC++ smashes 6 million downloads

10 posts in this topic

We are delighted to announce that over the past week we managed to break the 6 million downloads mark and also see our project's 5th Anniversary. We began work on our PeerWeb DC++ project, otherwise known as PWDC++ in April 2005. This gave us experience in Direct Connect and we managed to establish a motivated team to eventually migrate to our ApexDC++ brand. By the time we registered our apexdc.net domain, we had a steady userbase following us over to the new project.

You can find more information about our history here.

Without the support from our users, this project would be nothing. Here's to another five years, 10 million downloads, and 2.0. B)

Congratulations. The best client in the world deserves it B)

Happy Birthday guys! Apexdc++ is, in my book , the most user friendly and efficient dc client i had so far. I wish you twice the downloads you have now B)

We are delighted to announce that over the past week we managed to break the 6 million downloads mark and also see our project's 5th Anniversary. We began work on our PeerWeb DC++ project, otherwise known as PWDC++ in April 2005. This gave us experience in Direct Connect and we managed to establish a motivated team to eventually migrate to our ApexDC++ brand. By the time we registered our apexdc.net domain, we had a steady userbase following us over to the new project.

You can find more information about our history here.

Without the support from our users, this project would be nothing. Here's to another five years, 10 million downloads, and 2.0. B)

Holy cow, where the heck did these last 5 years go.....seems like it was just a couple of years ago that I ran into this cool little client called PeerWeb and just look how far we have come today....When ya have the best, why look any further !

Holy cow, where the heck did these last 5 years go.....seems like it was just a couple of years ago that I ran into this cool little client called PeerWeb and just look how far we have come today....When ya have the best, why look any further !

I know, it's flown by. You didn't register here till a year after we launched, you must have been hiding. :P