Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Veron

TCP problem

8 posts in this topic

i have router and i opened ports TCP 1026 and UDP 1027, but when i try do test it allways shows that TCP cant connect, when i try emule on same port, i get high id... so whats the problem?

i have router and i opened ports TCP 1026 and UDP 1027, but when i try do test it allways shows that TCP cant connect, when i try emule on same port, i get high id... so whats the problem?

You try emule and apex on the same ports?

each program/client/must use different ports (unless they are only open one at a time.. hope this helps..

i use emule maybe once in week for 3-4h (to get some album or program) and never use dc++ and aemule at same time, so i opened same ports for emule and dc++

and tcp allways shows for dc++ not connectionable, when emule on same port (not at same time) can connect normaly on that ports

1. A little late, but just to mention, it's OK to specify one and the same port for TCP and UDP (say 1026). Moreover, it looks like eMule is also fine with running on one and the same port (say 1027). :)

2. Do you have firewall, in which only eMule is allowed?

What router do you have?

What firewall do you use?

I see this all the time in my hub so I remote to the user useing LogMeIn Rescue, what I find is that the settings in the router are wrong or the user did not open port on the firewall (It´s not enough to allow the program on the net, you have to open port for it on most firewalls).

You could shut down the firewall and test again to see if the firewall is the problem (That includes windows sp2 firewall).

Be sure your wan ip is correct in the DC program and not in the bind address.

Try to use your LAN IP in the bind address.

Check the box "don´t allow hub/upnp to change the address"

Be sure that there are no spaces in front or back of ip address or port.

If this does not work and you are sure that everything is configured right than try another port

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0