Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Juniper

Can't connect to other users

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

My ApexDC++ was working fine until today. Since my upgrade to Windows 7 I was able to download from other users only if it ran in administrator mode, but other than that it was working just fine.

Today the program suddenly stopped connecting to other users. I am not able to see file lists or download. all I get is connection timeout. Since I thought this was a version problem, I upgraded to the latest version but that didn't help. I did not change any settings today, and checking the firewall, it is still in the trusted applications.

Any ideas?

Hello,

My ApexDC++ was working fine until today. Since my upgrade to Windows 7 I was able to download from other users only if it ran in administrator mode, but other than that it was working just fine.

Today the program suddenly stopped connecting to other users. I am not able to see file lists or download. all I get is connection timeout. Since I thought this was a version problem, I upgraded to the latest version but that didn't help. I did not change any settings today, and checking the firewall, it is still in the trusted applications.

Any ideas?

Have you updated the IP in connection settings, and ran the connection test?

Have you updated the IP in connection settings, and ran the connection test?

It's connected to the hub, just can't seem to be able to connect to other users.

It's connected to the hub, just can't seem to be able to connect to other users.

This is not what Lee asked, check your Connection settings in Settings! You can be connected to the hub with mis-configured options. There are fine guides, check the section, link in my signature.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0